Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Zealand Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries.

What does this have to do with grandies? Funny story. Last Spring in the US, I found little gardening tools and gumboots and butterfly nets and bugs at Target. Irresistible for young gardeners who love to help their dad. I bought a packet of the bright plastic bugs/beetles and packaged them up two at a time. They sat on my table stamped and ready to go and every week I put them in the post with the idea that Lucas would be excited enough to anticipate which bugs were coming the next week.

They didnt arrive and didnt arrive, but I still kept sending them. They eventually arrived in mass .....having gone through the scanner in NZ and been sent to the MAF (see title) to open and inspect. Yes I guess they may have looked like dead bugs...!!

Gramz

No comments: